Win prizes for your Org! The University Library, in collaboration with the Involvement Center, is hosting the third annual Halloween window decorating contest. There will be a vinyl banner awarded to the windows voted “all around best dressed,” “spookiest,” and “most org spirit.” This is a great opportunity to promote your organization to the campus community while helping us spookify the library!
- Who: All Student Organizations on Campus
- Where: Library windows on the 1st floor
- What do we need to bring? Nothing but your creative ideas! Window paint will be provided by the library, and paper, die-cuts, and other supplies are available at the Creation Station in the Involvement Center.
- When: Decorating will take place from October 22-29. Judging will occur on October 30th.
- Contact: To sign up for a window, please contact Ann Vogl (firstname.lastname@example.org).