Win prizes for your Org! The University Library, in collaboration with the Involvement Center, is hosting the fourth annual Halloween window decorating contest. There will be a vinyl banner awarded to the window voted "all around best dressed" and hot chocolate and cookies provided for one student org meeting to the windows voted "spookiest" and "most org spirit". This is a great opportunity to promote your organization to the campus while helping us spookify the library!
- Who: All Student Organizations on Campus
- Where: Library windows on the 1st floor
- What do we need to bring? Nothing but your creative ideas! Window paint will be provided by the library, and paper, die-cuts, and other supplies are available at the Creation Station in the Involvement Center.
- When: Decorating will take place from October 24-30th. Judging will occur on October 31st.
- Contact: To sign up for a window, please contact Kate Kramschuster (email@example.com)